5/30/2009

Making A Budget

Being a student is not just about partying and (ahem!) learning. But also requires great personal mental power to be able to spend and say no when you really want something.

I am currently in my second year at university and I believe it has helped me tremendously in how to save money, whether it be through buying home brand products, cutting out on drinks or not going to the cinema. It has all added up to save the pennies.

Today, I found this online calculator aimed at students to help budget their money. It is very simple to use and allows you to know how much you have coming in and going out each term, therefore knowing what you can and cant buy!!

Check it out below, as even doing it once at the start of term, you will know the amount you can spend each month, and most importantly...make sure you stick to it!

Budget Calculator

0 comments:

Post a Comment