6/09/2009

Anyone for a beverage?

I went into my local Martin's store today and they were advertising free drinks, I thought to myself, how have I not heard about this? So I went up to the store assistant and asked about it, he said just text the number and I can give you a free drink. I did that, and voila! Free bottle of Dr Pepper, it always goes down better when its free too, dont you think?

I thought I would share this offer with you guys, so heres the deal:

  1. Text YES, space then your date of birth, in the format DDMMYY to 67444
  2. They will send you a specific code
  3. Take this code into the store and show it to the checkout assistant
  4. Then choose a free 500ml bottle of either Sprite, Fanta or Dr Pepper!!
How amazing, no?

Also, if you ordered them free Orange SIM cards from before, even the text is free to send. And as far as I am aware they dont charge for you to receive the text either. Its all good.

This offer ends on 28th June 2009, and apparently you can get up to 5 bottles with the same mobile number, so I guess thats 10 with the Orange SIMs =)
Although, only 1 bottle per day is allowed. You must also make sure that once you have the code, go collect your bottle within 12 hours, as the code will expire after this time!!

Here is a store locater to find your neasrest Martin's store too

0 comments:

Post a Comment