6/10/2009

Are online surveys worth it?


In the case of Lightspeed, the answer is simple, yes!

I have tried out many survey sites in my time, very few actually are profitable, or have a high pay out amounts. But Lightspeed are different from other survey sites in that they reward you with points instead of cash, and what do points make? Prizes! (cheesey =P)

I joined Lightspeed last week and have already accumulated over 500 points and today I received my first payment of £3 through PayPal, this may not seem like a lot, but in a week, for half an hour of my time each day, I wouldn't say no.

So, for students looking for that little bit of extra cash to help, get onto Lightspeed now, as they will stop recruiting very soon, and earn points which can be redeemed for various prizes, such as HMV, Amazon or MP3 vouchers, and physical prizes are available too!!

It is the only survey site that I have joined so far that have actually paid out. So hurry on over there now to start earning a little bit of extra cash!

LightSpeed Panel

0 comments:

Post a Comment