6/27/2009

To click or not to click?

Sorry for not posting in the last couple of days, I have been moving into my new house at university and lots of traveling and setting things up has been required, and normal service will not resume until Tuesday, but I will try and post as and when I can! Sorry

Onto todays Student Savings...

If you haven't heard of Paid To Click (PTC) sites, they are sites that pay you for viewing advertisements each day.

Now, there are many many scam sites out there that will not pay up, so to help you with filtering them out I will post the ones that I am currently earning from...

But, first, there is a brand new PTC site called BuxWiz that pays to click, although you only earn a measely $0.01 per click, thats just over half a penny, this can add up. And I will explain the best strategy to do this.

BuxWiz offers a new way of earning money, most PTC sites make you have direct referrals, which must be gained through spreading word about the site. But BuxWiz allows you to rent referrals for a certain price each month. Meaning the earning potential is huge. This site is due to go live in the next few days so get signed up now to get in early, and gain as much as possible from being an early starter.

There are usually 4 ads to view each day, meaning you will earn $0.04 per day, and can cashout via PayPal once your balance reaches $2. Now this would take 50 days to pay out, but when you rent referrals it can become a profit daily.

For example, if you have 100 referrals that click 4 ads everyday, thats 100 x $0.04, or $4 a day!! meaning you will gain $28 a week and $1,456 a year!! All for doing nothing but click ads and getting referrals.

This is just the start to my PTC write up, I am currently proposing a spreadsheet, strategy and earning potential for you all to view, as I believe there is huge earnings available here. If you are a student, just click 4 ads a day, and you could be earning that little bit extra to help out with university life.

So, to get started, get involved with BuxWiz now, before it comes widely known, and you could be earning enough for a few nights out each week, for free!!

P.S. Stay tuned and come back for updates on PTC sites and how to maximise you potential, I will post proofs and all sorts of tips for you to earn that little bit more as a student!

2 comments:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. All readers will definitely like this post. Looking forward for your next post.

    ReplyDelete