6/06/2009

The futures bright, the futures films...

I have managed to find a bit of spare time to get onto the internet and keep you guys updated, I'm still away currently and normal postings will continue on Tuesday, but I have found a great offer that I couldn't resist telling you about. Read on to find out...


Remember the excellent 2 for 1 offer by Orange every Wednesday? Well, now you can even send the 35p text for free!!

It may seem like I have been going on about the cinema and films a lot recently, but as it is summer, there are lots of deals regarding films about, including the every so popular Orange Wednesday.

To help fund this offer, I have found a way of getting 2 for 1 cinema tickets even if you are not an Orange customer. Sound exciting?

Well, all you need to be able to do this is
  1. A mobile phone
  2. Thats it!
Simply complete this online form with your correct details and you will receive a free Orange SIM card with £5 credit, I would recommend getting two cards as this offer enables two per household.

Thats £10 worth of free credit, there is no need to use the phone number at all, just simply to text FILM to 241 every Wednesday for your free cinema code! Each text costs 35p, so thats almost 30 free cinema codes!!

Go ahead and get the SIM cards now before the offer expires!

Enjoy!!

Free Orange SIM card with £5 credit


P.S. No more posts about cinema offers, I promise!! (Apart from the free cinema numbers every Tuesday)

0 comments:

Post a Comment