6/17/2009

Its that time again!

Ok, so the only post I could make yesterday was this, so to make up for the lack of free cinema codes I will post it today, along with the blog update, which will be coming later this afternoon.

For those of you that are regulars to this site, you know that Tuesday is film day, well as I was unable to post it yesterday, today I have 3 film codes for you to feast your eyes upon.

Firstly, is Public Enemies, to save all the ranting about the film, check the trailer out below:



Heres the code:

703112

The second film code for today is for Bruno, which looks extremely funny, check it out

The all important codes for you are:

237334 and 533441

Finally, the last free film code to use at SeeFilmFirst is for My Sisters Keeper, see the trailer below for more information:



And that all important code:

397568

Remember, all you have to do with these codes is enter them at SeeFilmFirst, check which cinema near you has advanced screenings available, then just select how many tickets you want, simple as that. But remember to act fast as these codes go faster than Jenson Button in a jetplane (which would probably be no faster than anyone in a jetplane but what the hell, you know what I mean)

P.S. Sorry for not posting this yesterday, I have tried to compensate by giving you 3 codes instead of one. Enjoy =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment