6/11/2009

Every little helps

Yesterday, I was cleaning out my room and managed to find £2.50 under the bed, and I thought to myself, what if I were to put £1 away every day for a year. That way, come a year I will have £365 saved up for possibly a holiday or something special. And that £1 everyday I'm sure wouldnt be missed, to make sure that you don't touch the fund you can buy money tins that you cannot open unless you use a tin opener, this is a very good investment indeed. You can get these for as little as 99p from your local card shop!

I now have 3 of these, one for coppers, one for silver and another for my pound coins. I have already saved up £5 in a little matter of 2 days, just from coins I manage to find around.

Now, I was recently browsing blogs, and came upon this post regarding the same idea, and I believe it to be a very good idea indeed. To put away £1 everyday for a year, this is easy to do, as instead of buying that lunch or sausage roll, just put the pound in your money box.

Thanks to Darietto over at Money Saver Blog for this great idea!!

Everyone get putting a pound away each day, to save up for next years holiday! Let me know how you get on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment