6/19/2009

Phone Piggy Bank


Today, I recieved my cheque from PhonePiggyBank which as stated in this post, is a site which will recycle your old mobile phone.

The site is fast, reliable and easy to use and I would recommend it to all students who have old mobile phones hanging around. My phone was a complete mess, a large crack in the screen and no battery cover, and they still sent me a cheque for just over £10 for it! The stated amount was £20 but after them assesing the damage they sent an e-mail, in which I had to respond with a Yes or No answer to whether I want to accept their amount or not.

Then, they will post a cheque and confrim it has been posted via e-mail, and i received my cheque 2 days later in the post!

Very efficient service, and I would recommend it to all students!

So get onto PhonePiggyBank now and receive cash for your old mobile phones

0 comments:

Post a Comment